Sunday 18 September 2011

About Me: Sepideh Keshtgar


My name is Sepideh Safaei-Keshtgar and I am currently studying at West Hatch Sixth Form. I studied Media at GCSE and it is a subject of most interest to me; as it allows me to explore my inner creativity. At GCSE, we were set the task to produce a print publication, advertising a holiday company using original images. This allowed me to explore a different aspect of Media as I captured sceneries through my chosen perspective. I continued to study Media at AS, where as a group, we produced an opening sequence to a Horror film, and it was fun to see everybody’s ideas come together and work as a team. Therefore I have chosen to continue with Media at A Level, and to pick up new skills and experience both individually and as a team.


No comments:

Post a Comment